Whenever somebody asks me to recommend a good product, having specific properties under specific budget range, I take some time to help them. Since I spend my valuable time to help them, I feel I should share this with other people also. They should use my recommendations that i give after my hard work to buy a really good product. In this way, they will not need to do same thing again and spend hours for good product. This is the reason i have created this particular space on my website. As you can see most recently bought product is Mi mobile under 15000 budget. Another is the best laptop under one lac rupees. We can see detailed review of both in the following sections.
Mi mobile under 15000 budget
Recently one of my friend asked me to recommend a really good MI mobile under 15000 budget, so I took some time to help him and recommend the best mobile I could search under 15000 rupees. Guess what I already had this mobile in my amazon cart and I was looking for the right time to buy this one. Because the features this mobile has are so wonderful that anyone will get easily attracted to buy this mobile.
Yes, I am talking about “Redmi Note 10S” (6GB & 64 GB), this mobile was having the price of 16000 rupees when I checked on amazon a month back but the festival sale reduced the price and made it available at 14000 rupees only. I not only stopped at this, i suggested him to exchange his two and half years old mobile with this one. That old phone was worth 3600 rupees on Amazon, so basically he paid only 10,400 rupees only.
I believe i helped him to choose the best Mi mobile under 15000. Now, why I recommended this mobile to him, what prompted me to do that I will discuss here. Not only that, what he feels now after using it for a week we will see that also. Let’s start
- Memory, Storage – The phone that my friend bought is having 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory storage. Now, 6 GB RAM makes this mobile to work really good at handling all the apps running in the background. 64 GB internal memory is also good enough to keep all of your data, even if after that also you need storage you ca use a SD card and expand the memory up to 512 GB which is really good.
- Display – 1080*2400 AMOLED dot display and 6.43 inch screen size. Here, you can see AMOLED technology has been used which is improved or better version or conventional LED and OLED-LCD. Because in this technology thin film transistors (TFTs) are used to have control over the LEDs on the display distributing the colors nicely on the screen(to know more click here). I bet that you are gonna love this display.
- Processor – MediaTek Helio G95 processor is a really good one, you can even play heavy games smoothly on the mobile. This is also having 2.05 GHz clock speed which is really good for the mobile to respond quickly.
- Camera – The rear camera comes with 64 MP, 8 MP and two 2 MP for different purposes, this also comes with AI feature. Frankly speaking, camera was not that impressive as it could be, just does the work only.
- Battery – The battery of this mobile is 5000 mAh which is really good and can work for long hours without charging. Not only this, the charger given is 33 Watt that means you will be able to charge your mobile very quickly. This is a very impressive feature I looked in this mobile, its actually a great feature.
- Operating System – MIUI 12.5 Android 11
- Others – Some other things are also very impressive like double stereo speakers and corning gorilla glass protection. Evol design gives it an attractive look as this is a thin slim device looks great in your hand.
Apart from the above I also received the feedback that it was having some overheating issue in the beginning. So, in the conclusion I want to say that if you want a good Mi mobile under 15000 having most advanced features having awesome display and that can also be used for gaming, just buy this. But keep in mind you might not like the camera as given in the specifications by the manufacturer. Otherwise it is a wonderful device and now I can see that price has again increased after closing of the sale. Hope you get it if you want it.
Recently one of my close friends asked me about a good laptop in the range of 1 lac rupees. After doing a research for few hours and reviewing all the latest laptops available in the market, I found this one the best and selected for him. Please have a look and let’s try to figure out its uniqueness in brief.
- Processor– 11th gen Intel Core i7 processor is basically the brain of the computer and many important things of the computer depends on it like speed of operation, multitasking etc.
- SSD and RAM – This is having SSD capacity of 512 GB and RAM of 16GB of DDR4 type, which is quite good. RAM is having a frequency of 3200 MHz.
- Clock speed and graphic processor – 2.8 GHz which can be boosted up to 4.7 GHz.The graphic processor is Intel Integrated Iris Xe. And it is having 4 number of cores.
- Operating Sytem and Microsoft office – This laptop will have already installed Windows 10 having lifetime validity, you just have to update it on regular basis. Microsoft office 2019, which is a very useful tool for important official work, is installed in it.
- Battery– 71 WHr Li-ion battery, having one time charge 10 hours life and too fast charging, even 15 mins charging can work up to 3 hours runtime of the laptop.
- Display & Audio – This is having 14 inch touchscreen, full HD LED type with screen resolution of 1920 * 1080 pixel. Coming to audio, a built in dual speakers 2*2 W stereo with dolby sound.
- Other features– Two USB ports with 40 gbps speed, v5.0 bluetooth, 720p HD Webcamera, finger print sensor, multi-touch pad, 3 years onsite warranty, 1 year premium care and 1 year accidental damage protection.
If you also want some recommendation for any particular product, you can type in the comment section. I will read the comment and help you whenever I get the time and publish it on my website.
Waiting for you in the comment section…